Our mission is to provide the highest quality of treatment available to adults suffering from alcohol and drug dependency in an effort to help the addict and their families begin the process of recovery. We are committed to serving those also struggling with co-occurring disorders, while emphasizing a strong spiritual foundation, which is revealed in the quality of each client’s relationship with God.
As a company, we adhere and are committed to the following values:
- We believe that, as a Christian company, biblically sound principles should be reflected in all operation.
- We believe that a strong spiritual foundation is an indispensable factor in the recovery process.
- We are committed to treating all individuals with dignity and respect.
- We believe that our most precious resource is our staff.
- We are committed to a process of continuous improvement based on outcomes.
- We believe in the value of diversity and cultural sensitivity with regards to our staff and those we serve.
- We are committed to increasing community awareness about chemical dependency problems and solutions.
- We believe in financial accountability as essential to our growth.
Yes – all major insurance accepted. Check with your insurance company to find out the details of your policy.
Yes. Monitored detox of all patients by our onsite medical staff.
Every meal is created by our chef and nutritional staff to replenish the body of the missing, much needed nutritional elements statistically found in patients fighting drug or alcohol addiction.
- Monday 7 am - 10 pm
- Tuesday 7 am - 10 pm
- Wednesday 7 am - 10 pm
- Thursday 7 am - 10 pm
- Friday 7 am - 10 pm
- Saturday 7 am - 10 pm
- Sunday 7 am - 10 pm